Tuesday 23 October 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

 Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

Tablets are exciting, there's no doubt about that. Everyone wants one and, supposedly, 50 million people have one. So, when the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) arrived on my desk, I ripped it open, didn't I? Well, not quite. I almost forgot about it amongst the morning to-do list and it lay there, rejected and, quite frankly, in my way. Why did I neglect it for so long? Answer: The packaging, it just isn't very exciting. I don't look at it and want to rip it open like a hidden Christmas present discovered on boxing day. In fact, it shares a lot in common with that hidden Christmas present because it remains unopened on my desk for a good couple of hours whilst I get on with other, more important things. Of course, I'm not saying electronics have to be boxed and bowed and sparkly for me to give it attention, but a little effort will never go amiss. 
My ungrateful air ends there though because when I finally got around to opening it I was sorry I left it so long. It's lightweight and sleek, and I find myself just picking it up, twisting it around, swiping between screens and just marveling and how fast and fun it is. Fifteen minutes pass (I know, I'm easily amused) before I go to set up Facebook and Twitter and all the other day-to-day things that make a tablet worth having, and I'm helped along by S Suggest -- a feature that compiles a suggestion of popular apps that gradually tailors itself to what you regularly like and use. Helpful. Instead of manually typing in all the apps I want, they're all there at the tap of my finger to download within seconds from the Play Store. This takes a further 15 minutes away from me as I spend ages browsing all the apps on offer.

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1

  Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1  

1 comment: